Registration for the 2017-18 Season is upon us…
CYHA will once again be utilizing online registration. This is our preferred mechanism for registration. Even if you elect to pay offline, we ask that all players, especially returning players, register online.
The ‘Online’ Registration Process will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. However, before you can begin the registration process you will need to:
· Set-up a free ‘Sportngin’ account: 2017 CYHA Registration
· Register your child as a player with USA Hockey: REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY
Once both items above are complete you can then register your child with CYHA: 2017 CYHA Registration
· IF YOU PLAN ON PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD, THIS MUST BE DONE ONLINE. CYHA WILL NOT BE TAKING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
AT WALK IN REGISTRATION
· THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL PROCESSING FEE ASSOCIATED WITH PAYING ONLINE.
· IF YOU REGISTER ONLINE AND SELECT OFFLINE PAYMENT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING PAYMENT TO THE WALK-IN REGISTRATION.
CHECKS ARE PAYABLE TO: CYHA.
CYHA will continue the ‘Walk-in’ Registration Process for this 2017-18 season which will take place at Shove Park on the following days:
· Friday, September 8th @ 6:00-9:00PM
· Saturday, September 9th 9:00AM-Noon
The Used Equipment sale will take place on Saturday.
Notice: Registration Fee Increase:
In order to continue to provide the ice time that is needed to support our organization, CYHA will be increasing our registration fees this 2017-18 season (Tyke $240; Mite, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam, & Midget $325). This fee adjustment will offset the increased ice rental fees that the organization incurs. Please know it is our goal to continue to provide the lowest cost solution possible to the hockey families in our community. Even with this increase, CYHA still has the lowest registration fees locally and in the State.