CYHA will be sponsoring a Midget 18U non-state bound team that will start play after Labor Day and end before November 18th which is the beginning of the High School hockey season. The team will serve players that choose not to play on full-season or split-season midget teams due to other commitments. While this team will not be state-bound, by necessity, its games will be played against primarily state-bound Central Section 18U teams. Registration for this team does NOT include registration for the CYHA full season midget teams. Registration for full-season Midgets will begin later in the summer, and will include a separate registration fee.
While this team is open to all CYHA midget aged players, it is designed primarily to provide a competitive supplement for varsity-level players who are unable to play on a full season state-bound team due to fall and spring sports. It will have the ability to include out of district players.
· September 3 8:30pm-9:45pm at Tennity
· September 5 8:30pm-9:45pm at Tennity
· September 10 8:30pm-9:45pm at Tennity
· September 12 8:30pm-9:45pm at Tennity
· September 17 8:30pm-9:30pm at Skaneateles YMCA
· September 18 8:30pm-9:30pm at Skaneateles YMCA
· September 24 8:30pm-9:30pm at Skaneateles YMCA
· September 25 8:30pm-9:30pm at Skaneateles YMCA
· September 30 9:00pm-10:00pm at Shove Park
· October 7 9:00pm-10:00pm at Shove Park
· October 14 9:00pm-10:00pm at Shove Park
· October 21 9:00pm-10:00pm at Shove Park
· October 28 9:00pm-10:00pm at Shove Park
· November 5 9:00pm-10:00pm at Shove Park
GAMES: Approximately 20 games against teams in the area. Home games will be a either Tennity, Meachem or Skaneateles in September and at Shove park in October and November. If more than 20 players register, a game rotation system will be implemented.
COST: Expected cost is $300, exact cost will be determined after registration. A $100 commitment fee will be due by July 1st. Additional details including payment instructions will be sent separately.
REGISTRATION: Registration will open on June 10th on the CYHA website. Any questions please contact Harmit Sachar (email@example.com) or Joe Snyder.