Registration for the 2019-20 Season is now open…
The ‘Online’ Registration Process will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Before starting the registration process, make sure you:
· Register your child as a player with USA Hockey: REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY
After registering with USA Hockey, please complete the 2019-2020 CYHA Registration. You will need to have a SportsEngine Account to do so.
***NEW FOR 2019-2020 ***
- All players born in 2002 or earlier wishing to play at CYHA are mandated by USA Hockey to complete SafeSport training before being allowed to participate in any on-ice or team activities. Additional information, and the training, can be found here: https://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
- USA Hockey requires age verification for all players. For tykes, please be prepared to upload a copy of your child’s birth certificate during registration.
· IF YOU PLAN ON PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD, THIS MUST BE DONE ONLINE. CYHA WILL NOT BE TAKING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT WALK IN REGISTRATION. THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL PROCESSING FEE FOR PAYING ONLINE.
· IF YOU REGISTER ONLINE AND SELECT OFFLINE PAYMENT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING PAYMENT TO THE WALK-IN REGISTRATION. CHECKS ARE PAYABLE TO: CYHA.
CYHA will continue the ‘Walk-in’ Registration Process and Used Equipment Sale for this 2019-20 season which will take place at Shove Park on the following days:
· Friday, September 6th @ 6:00-9:00PM
· Saturday, September 7th 9:00AM-Noon